New Haven Personal Injury Lawyers & When Your Child Is Injured At College

October 4, 2017
Published by

As parents, it is nerve wracking when you send your child off to college. For many it is the first time you will be sending your child off on their own. Whether you are a New Haven student or visiting parent, there is always a risk for personal injury and it is important to be prepared if that New Haven personal injury should arise.

If your college-age child is injured while attending a Connecticut college or university, follow these steps:

  1. Whether it is a New Haven auto accident, slip and fall, or other personal injury, your child should be immediately seen by a doctor to assess the extent of the injuries.
  2. Hire an experienced New Haven personal injury lawyer to protect your child’s interests. If the injury occurred in Connecticut, your case must be initiated in Connecticut, even if you live in another state.

When your child is injured away from home you may feel helpless, but hiring an experienced team of attorneys who can aggressively pursue a claim can help to protect your child’s rights. If your child was injured while away at college, contact our office immediately.

Connecticut website design and digital marketing by De Young Media

Contact us!