NEW HAVEN SEVERE BURN INJURY LAWYER
COMPENSATION FOR BURN INJURY VICTIMS
Severe burns can result from contact with a hot object, a scalding liquid, fire or chemicals, or from an electric shock. Whenever you suffer a severe burn in an accident, it’s important to have a doctor assess the severity of injury to your skin. If the burn happened on the job or as the result of someone else’s negligence, you should also contact our New Haven severe burn attorneys.
At the LoRicco Law Firm, our lawyers represent people who have suffered severe injuries in accidents occurring on and off the job. If you have suffered a burn injury that will need ongoing treatment, contact us for a free case evaluation.
DEALING WITH A SEVERE BURN INJURY
First-degree and second-degree burns usually heal completely with minimal medical attention. Unfortunately, a third-degree burn can have a lasting effect on your life. Here are some examples:
- You face the risk of infections.
- You may need skin grafts.
- Your skin will not look or feel like it did before the burn. It may have limited flexibility.
- If the burn is on a visible part of your body, you may feel self-conscious about your appearance. Other people may treat you differently.
- You may suffer ongoing fears from the accident.
- You may feel ongoing pain.
If you or someone has suffered a third-degree burn, you are entitled to seek compensation for the devastating effect it will have on your life. Our lawyers are here to help you obtain the best medical treatment and the fullest possible compensation. We have represented injured clients in New Haven and other Connecticut Shoreline communities for over 50 years.
Our lawyers offer evening and weekend appointments as well as home/hospital visits.