NEW HAVEN PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
PROTECTING THE RIGHTS OF PERSONAL INJURY VICTIMS
If you can walk away from an accident with only minor injuries, you should count yourself fortunate. You probably do not have a personal injury case against the person who caused the accident. However, no amount of money from a lawsuit can make up for the lasting effect a serious injury can have on your life.
At the LoRicco Law Firm, we represent people who suffer serious New Haven personal injuries in accidents. If you are dealing with issues like medical bills, lost time at work, and continuing pain, we are dedicated to helping you recover the maximum compensation for everything you have lost.
Our established firm has served clients throughout the New Haven area and other Connecticut Shoreline communities for over 50 years. We represent people who are injured in auto accidents, slip-and-falls, work-related accidents and other types of accidents.
The following pages provide more information about the types of injury cases we handle:
- Catastrophic injury: When a person suffers permanent injuries, it causes hardship and heartache for the whole family.
- Brain injury: Many people miss symptoms of brain injury after an accident, attributing the effects to other causes such as medication.
- Back injury: Some back injuries result in lasting disability.
- Bone fractures: A bone fracture is a serious injury that can affect your mobility and other areas of your life.
- Severe burns: Few injuries are as painful or traumatic to the victim as a serious burn.
- Fatal accidents: When an accident claims the life of a loved one, the family deserves answers and compensation.
Our New Haven personal injury attorneys offer evening and weekend appointments as well as home/hospital visits.