New Haven Auto Accidents When You Live Out of CT

May 15, 2017
Published by

New Haven auto accidents often happen along major interstate highways like 95 and 91; on fast moving parkways like the Wilbur Cross or through more rural back roads. If you live outside of Connecticut and got into a New Haven auto accident while traveling through the state, some of the most common questions are:

  1. Can I hire an attorney from my home state? Wherever the injury occurred is the jurisdiction where you must file your claim.
  2. My medical bills are piling up. Do I have to pay for them? Medical expenses for injuries sustained in a New Haven auto accident are a part of the damages we will seek in the demand to the insurance company.
  3. I am going to need on-going therapy and medication for my injuries.  Under Connecticut law, you are entitled to seek damages for any future treatments and medications that stem from the accident injuries.
  4. I am missing work because of my injuries. Can I recover my lost wages? When you work with experienced New Haven auto accident attorneys, like those at The LoRicco Law Firm, they will build a strong case and demand for your lost wages.

If you or your loved one was injured in a New Haven auto accident, contact our firm immediately.