New Haven Personal Injury: 4 Things You Should Do If You Slip & Fall

February 10, 2020
Published by

When you visit a public place like a store, school, or hospital, and you injure yourself as the result of a slip and fall accident, the property owner may be liable for your injuries. New Haven personal injury lawyers, like those at the LoRicco Law Firm, can help. If you are ever involving this type of accident, make sure you do the following:

1.) Report your accident to the owner or manager. The owner or manager will help you get the medical help you require.

2.) Seek medical care. Get your injuries checked out by your primary care provider, emergency room doctor, or at the doctor specified by the manager or owner (this is especially important if this was an injury that happened on the job).

3.) Document the scene. As best you can, photograph the scene from all angles. Getting the most accurate photographs of the scene will help you build a stronger case.

4.) Contact a New Haven personal injury lawyer. The lawyers at the LoRicco Law Firm are experienced in handling cases like this. They will help you build your case from start to finish.